- Exploring ‘human-centred AI’ in connected smart homes. Human-centred AI. User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA) UK, November 2020.
- Being Human podcast: Are the robots trying to kill us? with Beth Singler and Alex R.E. Taylor, hosted by Jennifer Cearns (Royal Anthropological Institute of GB and Ireland), August 2020.
- Digital Privacy Gap and GDPR: AI smart speaker use in the UK. Ronin Institute Seminar, July 2020.
- Driving the customer experience: UX + Warehouse Distribution. Concentric Conference, 2020.
- Ever-listening assistants: Privacy and convenience in the use of AI smart speakers. Socially Responsible AI. Anthropology + Technology Conference. Bristol, 2019.
- Human Centred Design in the redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum. Creative Bridges Conference. Culture Coventry Trust, 2017.
- The Redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum: How People’s Stories Took Centre Stage. The Death of the Machine? Association for British Transport and Engineering Museums (ABTEM). London, 2016.
- Makaton at Coventry Transport Museum: Tips for using Makaton in Museums. Practical tips for making your museum more accessible. Group for Education in Museums (GEM) – West Midlands, 2016.
- Co-creating Coventry Transport Museum. Think Feel Do – Human-Centred Design Symposium. Derby Museums, 2016.