- Driving the customer experience: ethnographic UX research. Concentric Conference (2020)
- Ever-listening assistants: Privacy and convenience in the use of AI smart speakers. Socially Responsible AI. Anthropology + Technology Conference. Bristol, 2019.
- Human Centred Design in the redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum. Creative Bridges Conference. Culture Coventry Trust, 2017.
- The Redevelopment of Coventry Transport Museum: How People’s Stories Took Centre Stage. The Death of the Machine? Association for British Transport and Engineering Museums (ABTEM). London, 2016.
- Makaton at Coventry Transport Museum: Tips for using Makaton in Museums. Practical tips for making your museum more accessible. Group for Education in Museums (GEM) – West Midlands, 2016.
- Co-creating Coventry Transport Museum. Think Feel Do – Human-Centred Design Symposium. Derby Museums, 2016.
I particularly enjoy speaking about: user experience, artificial intelligence and inclusive design. Please get in touch for more details.